Saturday, October 25, 2008

Goofy night!


So this is might just be Abby's costume... LOL! This is a plastic nose that came with some make-up I bought for Cameron's costume! She actually let us put it on... kindof! LOL.

I think I am going to give up on buying Christmas presents this year... the kids seem to find more fun with things around the house. While Chad was doing laundry after work I put Casey in the empty laundry basket and carried her up the stairs. She thought it was a riot! I thought it was pretty funny too!

She is peeking at me through the slots!

Peek a BOO!

Where's Casey Mae?

There she is! Silly baby! Gotta love it. Between the laundry basket and the boxes Christmas is going to be CHEAP this year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for cheap Christmas! Can I borrow some boxes?

Daisy Paige said...

Those pics are so cute!