Thursday, October 30, 2008

There is a story behind this post....

The story is... Cameron's friend has been saving our cans to buy a DIRTBIKE, well he settled for a RIPSTICK and dosen't need our cans anymore. We convinced Cameron to save them and put the money in his savings account. There has been a collection of cans accumulating on our counter.
After carving pumpkins last night I had to do some of my homework, due today, well Chad got bored waiting for me and this is what he created! I thought it was comical, especially since he ran out of beer cans and had to use a Mountain Dew and a Diet Dr. Pepper can at the top!

3 comments:

Krista said...

You know I think most people would have just told Chad to guzzle 3 more beers. LOL...why corrupt a masterpiece?

Anonymous said...

Haha!! That is one awesome tower....didn't know Chad was THAT handy with cans....

Peyton and Jayce said...

Chad is a genius! runs in the family!