Monday, October 13, 2008

"Baby said NO!"

Okay, whenever lil' miss Casey Mae is getting into something she isn't supposed to my very intelligent and well-thought-out response (not really) as to why she can't do whatever she is doing is "Mommy said NO". For about a week now whenever it is time for her to do something that she dosen't want to do like eat her dinner, take a nap, or the ever popular going to bed she replies with a very insistent and CUTE "Baby said NO!" It is so hard not to laugh at her, she did it again to me tonight while I was putting her to bed, instead of laughing at her and making a game of it I decided to Blog it! LOL!

Update.... My mom had surgery on her Left arm, elbow and hand (of course she is left-handed too!) on Friday, it has a very long weekend with numerous trips to Provo to go to work or to give Sasha (moms doggy) her insulin shots. It helped a lot that Cameron stayed the weekend with her to be her hand that she can't use for now. Cameron is home (I missed him here too, he is a good helper for me too!). My mom is doing okay, lots of pain and it's a little awkward to try to get things done without the use of her dominant hand. We are hopeful that this surgery will alleviate some pain for her. Funny thing is that the arrangement for the shots for the dog have been the most difficult thing about her surgery! So far, I am just stopping by before and after work or school or just dragging my night-shift working self out of bed before the roosters! Not a pretty sight! Oh well, your family is your family and you do whatever you have to when you need to!

6 comments:

Krista said...

That is so stinkin cute. I am loving this age. It is so fun to hear what crazy things they come up with. Kai makes me laugh everyday...and he makes me think about what I am saying.

Kerryne said...

Kids are great! Pajha's new thing to say is "Oh... honestly" when she is frustrated or annoyed. LOL... it gets better and better every day, the things they think of and come up with (and are taught). Give her kisses for me!

Hope your mom recovers quickly. Cam is such a great kid to go and help her out. What a sweet little man!

Anonymous said...

That is so dang funny!! Harrison and Garrett haven't come up with that one....yet. She is one perceptive little cookie!!

Hope your mom heals quickly!!

Diana said...

She's smart to switch it from mommy to baby! Isn't it crazy how smart they really are when they are so young? Hope your mom feels better too!

Diana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana said...

Just so you know- that "comment deleted" was mine because I posted the same comment twice! You'd think I just worked a graveyard last night!!!