Friday, November 7, 2008

Very Important...Because I have today

Okay, Here is the scoop. I don't really know this family. They live in my Sister-in-laws ward in Harriman (sp?). I am a health care worker and a mother and I have been touched by this little boys struggle. Please nominate them for this award. They have lost something so precious and at the same time they have gained so much strength all from such a little boy!

"There are people who change our lives. Their influence inspires us to live life to the fullest and be our best everyday. Because of their strength, we are stronger. Because of their faith we are more faithful. Simply put, we are better just for knowing them.

The "Because I Have Today" Award gives you the opportunity to honor those people in your lives - let them know the difference they have made." Hilary Weeks

If you have been touched by Trent Duvals story - and would like to nominate the Duval Family for this award, (or any other family) please go to the following link to read about this award or send an email to todayaward@hilaryweeks.com and nominate Trent and his family.
Be sure to follow the instructions on what to include in your email.

Include your name and phone number as well as the nominee's first name, address and phone number. Photographs attached to the email are welcome. Please submit the nomination from your perspective rather than referring the selection committee to a blog site.

As part of your nomination please include the following statement: `I give permission for the information submitted in my nomination to be displayed and viewed at hilaryweeks.com. I understand that permission will be obtained from the winner before any comment or response by the recipient is used`.

Because I have today.....I'll enjoy the simple things!

Below is a link to Trent's blog, it's kind of a journal about his fight with Leukemia, if you want to get to know him and his family a little better before nominating them! This family really makes you appreciate all the little things in life.
I emailed my sister-in-law to get their address and stuff so if you want to nominate them let me know and I will get the info to you!

http://trentduval.blogspot.com/

For sure have a box of tissues handy!

No comments: